With the increasing number of states as well as countries pushing for the legalization of marijuana and cannabis, we’d think that the supply chain issues would be solved. But is it the true picture of what we receive in 2020? Sadly, no. The number of scams and fraudulent brands that have duped thousands of customers is on the rise, and the only way one can receive credible and genuine strains is at the dispensaries. However, a blessing in these times is that several of these dispensaries also provide online services, which makes having access to your favorite strains even more convenient.
If you’re new to consuming cannabis products, then this article is a must-read for you. By understanding how you can go about shopping for recreational or prescription marijuana online without the fear of receiving a dupe! Here’s what you can do.
- Choose a well-reputed site: If you choose an online site for your cannabis or marijuana products, make sure it is preferably a dispensary like getkush. We’re saying this because not only do dispensaries have their own accreditations, but also the best variety of stairs that can help specific purposes. Also, their site will accurately display all the details regarding the products you choose, based on the strain, concentrates, or ingredients in case of infusions and edibles.
- Check their catalog: When you’re not sure which product will suit you the best, browse the online dispensary’s catalog. Many times, you’ll find products listed as per a specific health concern. The other times, you can simply add a prescription if you have one and see what products are available from it. This makes your process more refined rather than feeling overwhelmed by too many choices that you may not know much about.
- Research the strains: While looking for the right online site, you may come across fancy-sounding strains. Before you jump in and make the purchase, make sure to read about its genetic makeup. Depending on the Sativa or Indica dominance, decide whether this strain would be a good fit for you. Sometimes, people have varying tolerance for different strains. If you buy a strain that compliments your system well, you’ll be able to reap all the benefits of it. This will also help you know exactly what you’re buying so that you know what to expect.
- Check their certificates and affiliations: One of the biggest red flags of online weed-selling sites that may not be genuine is the lack of certification. Since this is a licensed business, all online dispensaries are required to display their credentials on the site in the about section along with the other certificates. If they don’t have any permits included, just look for another credible dispensary online to be on the safe side.
- Speak to the dispensary manager: IF you have any questions regarding the products or strains, the best person to ask would be the dispensary manager. Talk to them and they’ll make sure that your queries are solved before you purchase your products.
These were our top tips for newbies seeking to explore online dispensaries to find high-quality weed. By following the five points, you are guaranteed your money’s worth and reliable service.