Do you also have the question of how it feels to smoke weed for the first time? We have got you covered. This article discusses everything about first-time weed smokers and also shares tips to make your first-time marijuana experience enjoyable without leaving you stoned! Continue reading.
How Does It Feel to Smoke Weed?
Honestly, cannabis affects different bodies differently. If you are smoking pot for the first time, you may feel nothing at all. On the other hand, you can feel a little light-headed or absolutely stoned to a level that your friends will have to drop you home.
Your weed smoking experience depends on a host of options, including the strains you’ve consumed, the amount of weed, the CBD and THC ratio, etc.
Some people feel a euphoric feeling which makes them happy and excited about life. However, those who take too much cannabis feel anxious and sad. Some people feel a balanced high, which does not make them too excited or too sad but keeps them in a feel-good moment.
Again, your cannabis experience will be different from others, but it will be worth it in the majority of cases. And that too will depend on the amount you’re consuming. So, if you’re a beginner, go slow.
Tips for First-time Weed Smokers
- Check the THC content: Many first-timers aren’t aware of the fact that too much THC or tetrahydrocannabinol can go wrong when smoking weed. It is advised to start with a dose of 2.5 mg and gradually increase it once you have built cannabis tolerance.
- Go for quality buds: If you want to roll up your own joint, make sure to go for quality cannabis flowers. You can easily find low priced bud in the market that are affordable and give effective results.
- Drink water before you smoke: It is beneficial to drink water before you start smoking weed. This is because cotton mouth or dry mouth is a common effect of puffing cannabis. It is better to rehydrate yourself during the process.
- Don’t Smoke Alone: Since it’s your first time and you probably don’t have much information about the chemical compound, resist smoking it alone. Ask one of your weed friends for your company and ask them to guide you throughout the smoking experience.
- Try a Plain Joint: There are a lot of ways to smoke weed, such as vapes, joints, pipes, bongs, blunts, bowls, etc. If you are a newbie, always start with a joint, and that too with your friend who knows how to smoke weed. Also, do not roll your joint by yourself; rather, ask an experienced person to do it for you. It’s not like you cannot roll a joint by yourself, but it’s imperative to get it right when it’s your first time.
Cannabis is a complex plant and often holds different experiences for different people. So, the best way to get along with marijuana consumption is to take it slow and simple. So, if you are planning to smoke weed for the first time, you know what things you need to keep in mind.