Quietum Plus Negative Reviews – A Breakthrough or a Scam?
Quietum Plus Negative Reviews: Hello friend welcome back to another ClickBank product review, as you know we share an unbiased review. Now we did our in-depth analysis to check all about the Quietum Plus Negative Reviews. This has a lot of positive reviews and 5-star ratings and is recommended by many news websites. But before you trust all the positive Reviews, you must check Quietum Plus Negative Reviews too.
Our Verdict: Scam
So, stay tuned we will try to share almost everything about it.
Scamlegit is a place to find a complete and fact-based review, and here you can check product authenticity. Now it’s time to check Quietum Plus in more detail we have found some shocking facts like customer complaints and negative reviews also is Quietum Plus a Scam?
Note: Our Review is based on facts and is unbiased, so we also say well if the product has good points, and say bad if the product has bad points.
What is Quietum Plus?
We keep everything transparent to our followers and readers, so without keeping anything secret, Quietum Plus is a dietary supplement that claims to help with tinnitus issues.
The product is the creation of a new brand and we don’t have much information. We found that there this dietary supplement is selling over the ClickBank platform.
The official website claims say that Quietum Plus is a natural product that helps to clear the mind and focus and helps to manage mood.
But, it is hard to say that the product helps with tinnitus issues because the customer reviews are not good and found it ineffective for ear ringing. There are 18 ingredients used in this product, and all are found natural and safe. But there is no strong evidence found that the supplement works for the customers.
Now we have an idea about the product, now again focus on the Quietum Plus Negative Reviews and complaints.
But before this, let’s start finding out about the manufacturer and seller of this Tinnitus supplement.
So, who is behind the Quietum Plus?
No strong and reputed company made this Quietum Plus and no history. The product is the creation of Quietum Plus itself. But hard to say where there are situated and how they made their product because the company is limited to the official website.
We just know that Quietum Plus is selling over Clickbank. A platform where new sellers list the product to push the sales of their product. Some of them are effective and some of them may be ineffective.
Here we found the Tinnitus supplement is ineffective as per the Quietum Plus complaints and negative reviews on BBB (better business bureau).
We are really disappointed to say that we are not able to find any good information about the manufacturer. We just found a return address and support email.
Email Support: [email protected]
19655 E 35th Dr #100, Aurora, CO 80011, USA.
Now we found that the product has no good background in terms of manufacturing.
- Addresses Ear Ringing: This is the first claim that is made by the company, and helps to get rid of ear ringing, and whooshing issues. But there are no real customers who are satisfied with the results.
- Clear Mind: Some supplements may help to boost the blood flow to the brain and enhance the mind and keep it clear.
- Boost Memory and Focus: There are antioxidants used in it and some good ingredients that are good for memory health and also enhance focus.
- Support mood: It has some great ingredients that also support mood, keep your cognitive function good, and may help with tinnitus somehow.
What about the Quietum Plus ingredients? Are they effective?
There are 18 ingredients used by the company, and we will try to show all, and also helps to know their effectiveness:
- Mucuna Pruriens & Maca Root: These are the first 2 ingredients we saw on the official website of Quietum Plus, and they claim that these are helpful for the nervous system and help to repair neuron damage. However, the ingredient is good and studies say that it has anti-oxidant properties and is helpful for the nervous system, and found effective. The Maca in it helps keep you stress-free so, you can focus better and boost energy in men used in male health supplements . But did not found effective for tinnitus.
- Epimedium & Tribulus Terrestris: These are plant-based ingredients, and they have the power to fight against free radicals and have Strong antidepressant effects. Means keep you stress-free and able to provide a clear mind.
- Dong Quai: This ingredient has a powerful effect on women’s health and is effective for them. But we did not see any research and science that support it for tinnitus issues.
- Muira Puama & Ginger: These are also Strong antioxidants, protect against free radicals, and Promote nerve regeneration. These are also good for brain function and can provide good health benefits to support male health. But this is also found ineffective for tinnitus.
- Catuaba Powder & Damiana: These two are also used in Quietum Plus, and these are also good for general health and boost blood flow which may help for the tinnitus issue, but the same thing is here no strong science backed this claim.
- Ashwagandha & Piperine: Ashwagandha & Piperine are powerful ingredients and are known in Ayurveda. These are helpful for mental health and help to fight against cell degeneration.
Here are others:
- Sarsaparilla Root & Asparagus
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B & Zinc
- L-Tyrosine & L-Arginine
These are the ingredients present in the Quietum Plus, and all are natural and good for brain health and help effectively for other general health. But there is no strong research that can verify that these are helpful for tinnitus, may be helpful for some users, because it has good ingredients that are useful and good for the health, and may help in reducing tinnitus.
What is the price of the Quietum Plus? Is this worth it?
Now, let’s come to the price section of this supplement, let me clarify that the product price is quite expensive, but buying it in bulk may help to reduce the price.
- One bottle of Quietum Plus price is $69 + Free Shipping
- Three bottles of Quietum Plus cost $177 or $59/each + Free shipping and 2 free ebooks
- Six bottles of Quietum Plus cost $1294 or $49/each + Free shipping and 2 free ebooks
Should I buy the Quietum Plus supplement?
Well, right now you can buy it only from its official website, and a fake copy of it on Amazon. But, if you want to try the real one, we recommend buying Quietum Plus from the official website to avoid any fake copies.
But the question is should I buy it? Well, you may try this, but to be very honest no science supports these supplement ingredients directly for the tinnitus issue. However, it may offer other benefits like may clear your mind, boosting focus, and reducing stress and depression.
Now let’s see our most important thing…
Quietum Plus Negative Reviews and customers complaints from BBB (better business bureau).
We found low ratings for Quietum Plus on the better business bureau and very bad reviews, and all the customers are complaining about it.
Here below we have shared some of the Quietum Plus Negative Reviews:
The above review from a customer is saying that the product did not work for any, and is a complete scam product. Because as per him, the product has only positive reviews all over the internet, and this is true. You can’t find negative reviews for Quietum Plus on any website.
The above review is by a customer who used this Tinnitus supplement, and this is also negative. The customer is complaining that the Quietum Plus did not work for him and is a complete waste and wanted to give 0 stars to this product.
Above 3 more complaints on Quietum Plus, and negative ones. We are very unsatisfied with the product, because customer reviews are not good, and all are complaining.
Quietum Plus Reviews Negative on Amazon
Here we found only one positive review for this supplement from a real customer that we found on Amazon. But there are also 90% of reviews that are bad.
Quietum Plus Negative Reviews – Let’s put it all together
Now we have disclosed almost everything about this product, and Quietum Plus Negative Reviews. We are sorry to say we did not get any positive reviews from the customers. Maybe this works for some of the users, but right now we have a lack of real customer reviews, and available reviews are negative and complaining.
However, the product is 100% natural and may be helpful for brain function, and boost blood flow, so maybe some users can enjoy the benefits. But we do not suggest it for tinnitus issues.
- You can buy it easily from its official website
- It may be helpful for the general health
- No side effects are reported yet
- 60 days money back guarantee available
- A lot of Quietum Plus Negative Reviews and Complaints
- Ingredients are not effective for the tinnitus issue
- The manufacturer has no history and background
- The price is high for a single bottle price
Q: What are the possible side effects?
Ans: Well, the good thing is that the supplement has no side effects because the complete product is a mixture of 100% natural ingredients.
Q: What are the Quietum Plus Ratings on BBB (better business bureau)?
Ans: The rating is too low, and people are complaining about this product and giving 1 start only to this supplement.
Q: What about the Quietum Plus Reviews Reddit?
Ans: We tried to see the reviews on Reddit too, but they all are promotional in nature, so it is hard to say they are real.
Q: Quietum Plus Reviews Amazon?
Ans: You can see a fake copy of this Quietum Plus on Amazon.com. But the reviews are the same negative, all the customers are complaining about it there too. Below we are sharing them:
See the above screenshot, all are complaining about it.
Q: Should I try Quietum Plus Capsules?
Ans: Well, you may try this for yourself, because there are a few people who say that this helped them, but the success rate is very low.
Q: Can I get Quietum Plus in Australia?
Ans: Yes, you can easily buy this from Australia, and most of the buyers are from Australia for this product.
Q: Is Quietum Plus a Scam?
Ans: Well, the company is under doubt, so it is hard to say if is this a scam or legit. Because some users are happy with this, but the success rate is too low. So, it is now up to you, if you want to try then you can try it. But we suggest consulting a doctor instead using this ineffective supplement for tinnitus.
Q: Where to buy Quietum Plus?
Jerry Phens is a product review expert, who has been doing this for many years. Trusted by thousands of readers. Also, a Health and nutritionist.